Minimum Order and Delivery
- The minimum total order for delivery or collection is 28 trays or 500 plants.
- Delivery is made, wherever possible by CC Danish Trolley using returnable Empot Carrier Trays. A charge of 50p per tray may be made when trays are not returned on a subsequent delivery.
- Delivery charges are as follows:
|Total annual order value ex VAT and delivery||Mainland England and Wales||Mainland Scotland||Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland and other UK Islands|
|Under £1500||£46 per trolley||£75 per trolley||At cost – please ask for a quote|
|Over £1500||Free of charge||£35 per trolley|
- A packing charge of £5.00 per box may be added to cover the cost of materials and labour, where customers specifically request that plants are packed in boxes for delivery.
- We are able deliver to Europe and beyond at cost. Please contact us to discuss the transport options.
We are able to ship P9 and P45 Agapanthus throughout Europe either on CC Danish trolleys or on wooden pallets that are heat treated to meet ISPM 15 standards which are charged at cost.
Our minimum order for export is 3000 plants in one delivery to ensure that the costs of transport, customs and phytosanitary inspection are economic.
Export customers will need to appoint a customs clearance agent either in France for French customers or the Netherlands for onward shipments to other European countries
Phytosanitary costs and transport charges are invoiced at cost to export customers.